- Type: Grills
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: AUPLEX
- Model Number: AU-13B
- Grill Type: Charcoal Grills
- Metal Type: Stainless Steel
- Finishing: Glazed Japanese Kamado Grills
- Feature: Adjustable Height, Easily Assembled, Easily Cleaned, Folding, Trolley
- Safety Device: Flame Safety Device, High Pressure Protection Device, Oxygen Depletion Safety Device
- Certification: 3C, AGA, CE, CSA, EMC, GS, ITS
- Color of Japanese Kamado Grills: Green, Red, Optional, custom-made
- Thickness of Japanese Kamado Grills: 2.5cm-3cm
- Main body Diameter: 32cm / 12.6"
- Dia of Cooking Grid: 27.2 cm / 10.7"
- Cooking Area: 265.7 sq in
- Metal Used: stainless steel, cast iron
- Material: non-toxic ceramic ,clay
- Temperature Resistance: 300℃-800 ℃
- Surface: fish scale texture
- Sidewall shelves: bamboo
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton Size of Japanese Kamado Grills:49.5*41.3*41CM 1 CTN/SET
Wooden Package Size of Japanese Kamado Grills:55*47*52CM
Container: 310 PCS/20"FT; 650 PCS/40"FT; 780 PCS/40"HQ
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
13 Inches Mini Outdoor Cooking Barbecue Equipment Japanese Kamado Grills
Brief introduction of Japanese Kamado Grills
Included Accessories that will come with your Japanese Kamado Grills
Optional Accessories of Japanese Kamado Grills
How to use Japanese Kamado Grills? Follow Me!!!
1. Prepare appropriate amout of and a ,then lighting the charcoal(the charcoal will be lighted within ten minutes);
2. Put your on the top of the fire ring, are open to make sure the Japanese Kamado Grills are well ventilated;
3.About , put your food on the cooking grid, take care of the inside temperature of the grill, make some adjustment according to the thermometer;
4. Few minutes later, the food will be well cooked.
Why Choose Auplex Japanese Kamado Grills
Auplex is a comprehensive manufactory and trading company who produces both ceramic and metal parts of kamado grills, and the first factory who use computer to automatically control the production of electrical kiln. In the early time, we are doing metal units, for we are abundant in clay. From 2010 we specialize in producing all kinds of ceramic kamado grills with more than 28000 sq of factory area and over 280 experienced staffs. They are always available to discuss customer’s requirement and try their best to meet customer’s needs.